Who We Need
Our Client is a leading & innovative Company, involved in the manufacturing, distributing and servicing of industrial, construction and rural equipment throughout Australia, New Zealand and other international markets. The company is 100% Australian owned and controlled; employing over 450 people, a true success story. Our client is offering a veteran the opportunity to join their company as a Territory Manager. As the Territory Manager; you will be responsible for targeting the Agricultural sectors and negotiating technical, commercial details, and presenting solutions that meet client needs. This will require you to develop exceptional product knowledge and to be resourceful in your thinking.
The Territory Manager position involves driving sales and developing business opportunities within your region. This is achieved by nurturing existing relationships with clients and suppliers, as well as networking with industry representatives and farmers to create new business opportunities. In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for driving profitable and sustainable market share and delivering against budget.
• To provide quotations and offers to customers,
• To sell and support product at the budget level,
• Plan, prospect and manage the given geographic territory,
• Arrange customer appointments,
• Convince customers through product knowledge and demonstration of equip,
• Respond to customers with product inquiries, questions and advice.
• Ensure the delivery of all new products and attachments,
• Sell and deliver used machines and attachments,
• Raise Company quotations for all machine and attachment sales
• Liaise with the Branch sales admin staff,
• Provide specialist support to other sales teams as and when required,
• Other duties as required by the Manager.
Key Job Info
- Salary: $120,000 + Car
- Join a rapidly growing Australian company
- Travel throughout QLD as you work
- Use your military skills to nurture and build relationships