Who We Need
Our client is seeking a veteran who is an experienced old-style engineer with management experience to be their Manufacturing Manager in their business in regional Victoria. This is a lucrative opportunity to join a large national company with diverse interests that provides solutions to the Australian Agricultural, Horticultural and Hydroponic Industries.
This is a production-focused, high-energy role that involves fixing and repairing things as well as devising proactive strategies and managing staff. You’ll use your skills as a welder and fitter and turner to conduct maintenance as required. A rural background will be highly regarded but is not essential. A highly competitive remuneration package is available to the right veteran, who will work a Monday-Friday week and some Saturdays on request.
Skills & experience
• Qualified engineer
• Management experience
• Welding and fitting and turning background
• Good people and communication skills
Key Job Info
- Salary of up to $130k depending on experience
- Join a rapidly growing national company
- Would suit an old-school engineer who enjoys hands-on work
- Use your military skills to nurture and build relationships
To apply go to: http://www.agriveterans.com.au/candidates/current-positions/manufacturing-manager-18523/