Who We Need
Agri Veterans is currently seeking a dynamic and self-motivated veteran to join our client’s growing global agribusiness in the role of Installation Team Supervisor.
The successful candidate will be physically fit and have experience managing a team of people. Previous mechanical or engineering experience will be viewed favourably.
The role requires extensive travel, both domestically and internationally, and the successful candidate must be willing to take this on. The level of travel will reflect a similar commitment required in a FIFO role.
The successful candidate can be based anywhere in Australia, as long as you’re close to an airport.
Our client is a growing agribusiness with a presence across five continents and in more than 100 countries. They provide practical, economical and environmentally sustainable solutions to the agricultural industry and lead the way in the design and supply of housing equipment and feeding systems to piggery and poultry farmers.
The Installation Team Supervisor role is a key position in our client’s business, assisting with the day-to-day operations of an entire department.
Key job responsibilities include:
– Supervising contract workers as they install piggery and poultry structures
– Managing the team to build structures to specification
– Work in accordance with strict quality measures and time frames
– Servicing clients throughout Australia and New Zealand
The company is offering the successful candidate a competitive salary package and exciting travel opportunities to locations such as New Zealand and Japan.
Key Job Info
- $90k per annum
- $12k p/a motor vehicle + travel allowance
- Career progression opportunities
- Travel Nationally and Internationally for work