It is that time of the year again. Wandering Warriors in partnership with the University of Queensland Business School are offering 3 fully paid scholarships to the UQBS MBA program. The program is consistently rated in the top 20 programs globally and rated Australasia’s best.
If you are interested in applying for the program please see below the criteria for eligibility and process for applying:
Selection Criteria (MBA)
- An undergraduate degree with requisite GPA and a minimum 3 years high level management of full time work experience, OR no undergraduate degree, but a minimum of 7 years high level management or full time work experience.
- Able to complete the MBA within 3 years.
- Detailed resume that includes depth and breadth of experience and academic merit.
- Covering letter outlining:
- Demonstrated leadership
- Potential benefit to candidate.
- Potential to support Wandering Warriors and the wider veteran community.
Successful candidates will also be subject to UQBS selection criteria.
- Attach your CV and covering letter in an email and send it to email@example.com
- Applications close April 25 2019 (Anzac Day)
- Successful candidates will be notified by CEO Wandering Warriors on or by 2 May 2019
- Unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email
Wandering Warriors looks forward to your application.